Saturday 1 October 2011

Monkey Bus

There's just something about Transport for London and chimps that seems to go hand in hand so for a while I've had ideas about doing a book about a group of resourceful monkeys that borrow a bus. Only recently though have I found myself spurred into action by the Illustrations Rally's Children's Book Rally. It's early days for my monkey based plans but below are the couple of spreads I'm planning to enter. I'll be working more on this banana fueled mayhem more in the future so watch this space for further monkey bus delights.








2 comments:

  1. Hi Elys
    Love your monkeys - made me think of this song that my girls love. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU__W3K40NY
    Hope all is going well.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That song is pretty much the premise of my entire story! Minus the grand theft auto of course. Thanks Emma hope everything's going swimmingly for you too.

    ReplyDelete