Wednesday 18 August 2010

The challenges of teacher design.

It's been distressingly difficult to come up with a teacher for my monster class. After having gone through a copious selection of ridiculous and terrible versions my best effort can be seen below. She's based on how I remember my year 4 teacher, Mrs Gillum, who wore pearls and had large eccentric glasses. I think she might have been Scottish. My version's come out more Dame Edna with pointy teeth than Mrs Gillum and I'm not sure how much I like that. She also may be a bit too near retirement age. I think more work is required but I'd welcome any opinions. Also, for reasons I don't understand when I scan ink washes at the moment the colour comes out completely different to how it is in the real world, much more than is usual. I've messed with the settings but it hasn't helped so if anyone has any tips on how to tame a scanner please do share.


Eurgh, trebuchet.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! She looks like a primary teacher. Kind but authoritative :P

    ReplyDelete